Sunday, March 24, 2013

Another Blast From The Pasado!

Robert:

I had almost forgotten about these articles and interviews. I did them for The People's Guide To Mexico in or around 1998. I could be a year or two off in either direction.

I was struck, while rereading them for the first time in many years, that 95% of it still applies. Prices have risen, of course.

Note how different Deborah and I look in the introduction photo. I still had a bigote (mustache) and hair on my head.

This starts with some of our answers to People's Guide reader inquiries. The real interview we did for Carl and Lorena of The People's Guide is a little below. Scroll down and you'll see it highlighted.

CLICK HERE for Robert and Deborah interviewed by The People's Guide to Mexico, cerca 1998






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive