Monday, November 5, 2012

Lily:

Returning from my vacation time; one of the things I did during my vacation was to have gone to Guadalajara,  which I love the atmosphere and weather of this city. I got to be in a religious festival of the neighborhood of my uncles, in which I could enjoy the food such as buñuelos, tamales and delicious cakes among others, as well as the show of dancers and a typical Mexican band music in the place. Another thing I did was to meet some friends from high school, especially one that was closest friend who I had not seen in a while, besides enjoying my family, and make some new friends.



 Regresando de las vacaciones; una de las cosas que hice durante mis vacaciones fue haber ido a Guadalajara ya que me gusta el ambiente y el clima de esa ciudad, me toco estar en una fiesta religiosa de la colonia de mis tios en la cual pude disfrutar de la comida como son los buñuelos, tamales, ricos pasteles entre otros, asi como del show de los danzantes y musica de banda que habia en el lugar. Otra de las cosas que hice fue encontrarme con algunos amigos de la secundaria, sobre todo con una de las que fue amiga mas cercana a la cual no veia en mucho tiempo, ademas de disfrutar a mi familia y hacer nuevos amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive