Friday, December 6, 2013

Expert Chiapas Hula Hooper, Working the Stop Light!

We get a lot of street and bus entertainers here. Fire eaters, jugglers, strolling troubadours (some of whom can sing well and some of whom people basically pay to shut up).

This morning I was out doing my banking and paying the office electric bill when I saw this gal performing at the intersection of calle Estaciones and Carretera 200.

She was putting on a good show, so I asked her if I could video her for the blog. She said sure, so long as I let her know the URL so she could go to a cyber-cafe and look at the blog and watch herself on Youtube!

I gave her a propina of course. She's working for change after all.



She says her name is Diana, and she is from Chiapas (way down south). Que tengas cuidado con el trafico Diana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment